How to do seo for blog and website
HOW TO DO SEO FOR BLOG AND WEBSITE
The only thing you can do quickly is some On-Page SEO .Run the Website through the following tools:
4.Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool & Crawler Software
5.Google Search Console
Resolve all the issues that the first three tools report as problematic.
With Google PageSpeed, aim for a score of 90+. Try to reduce page size as much as possible without compromising on image and content quality. Also use Pingdom to see which elements are needlessly dragging out load time (server quality, https certificate quality, third party plugins, forms, etc.
Use Varvy.com and the last two tools to resolve issues with metadata (rich snippets), headings, meta descriptions, broken links, alt tags on images, Hreflang attributes, canonical links, Sitemaps and robots.txt files…
If you can do all this, your are 80–90% done with on-page technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO). What is left is to build a sound website architecture around the topics you have chosen to cover as part of your marketing strategy, based on the keyword research you previously did (using tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush, Google Keyword Planners,
http://askthepublic.com …). And then populate that structure with content. That’s the hard part 🙂
Then you can start your Link Building and Outreach strategy with Dibz – Advanced Link Prospecting and Link Building Tool 🙂
Here are six easy search engine optimization (SEO) tips to help get your blog noticed :
- Do your research.Keyword research is essential for on page optimization. Chances are you are naturally including keywords without realizing it simply by providing valuable content on a topic. However, there are a variety of tools and techniques for finding related keywords relevant to your blog post that you may not have considered. The Google Adwords Keyword Tool and com both offer great tools that allow you to find keywords related to your topic and even spy on your competition to see what words and phrases they are targeting to bring traffic to their sites.
- Utilize keywords throughout your post.
Once you have targeted a couple of valuable, relevant keywords, it is important to place them where they will have the most impact for humans and search engine crawlers indexing your content. Try to include them in the following places:
- Headings and subheadings
- Introductory sentence
- Concluding paragraph
- Anchor text (text you hyperlink to other related pages on your site)
- Title tags and meta descriptions
A word of caution: Don’t engage in keyword stuffing, which is the act of filling your content with so many keywords that it becomes difficult to read. Not only will this irritate your blog followers, it will also get you penalized by Google. A couple of strategically placed keywords will do the trick.
- Optimize your images.Whenever you upload a photo to your blog, be sure to include keywords in the file name and fill out the alternate text field with a brief, keyword rich description of the photo.
- Reference others with links.When you mention another blogger or article in your blog post, include a link to the information you are referencing. Not only is it good blogging etiquette, but you may also get lucky and receive a link back. Quality links are a valuable commodity for any site looking to rank higher in search engine results pages.
- Give readers the opportunity to subscribe to your blog.Include prominently placed RSS or Feed Subscription Buttons and offer viewers the ability to subscribe to your posts via email when possible. This allows your blog followers to have instant notification of your latest posts without having to periodically check your site for new content.
- Use social media to broaden the reach of your blog posts.As a small business, you may be utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media sites to create connections with potential and current customers. Why not promote your blog content on these sites for even more web exposure? Free programs like Hootsuite make it easy to post links to your latest blog post on all of your social media sites with just a couple of clicks. You can even schedule your posts ahead of time!
Solve problems with original content
You have to remember that Google’s whole purpose is to provide their customers with relevant and useful search results. Everything they do is built around the premise.
And, to be realistic, the most important thing you can do for your SEO is create massively useful content that solves people’s problems. If you are solving problems that people are searching for then it is likely that you are going to get shared on social media and ranked in Google.
The phrase “original content” means so much more than just blog posts nowadays. You should start expanding into:
Here’s a big guide to finding images for your blog that talks about why you need original images and photos and how to use them to your best advantage..
Make tutorials or do video posts with your webcam. This builds links and traffic from YouTube and does well on mobile devices.
iTunes is growing fast as people get better smart phones and spend more time plugged in. You can check out my podcast right here.
Tools and plugins
If you can develop an original tool and install it on your website you can be assured of top Google rankings for a long time. Google absolutely loves tools and helpful plugins that people can use in their lives.
The idea is to build a relationship with your readers by helping them out. This will mean more sharing and faster results on the SERPS (search engine rankings positions).
But you also want to make sure that the content that you are producing is different in some way. If you take a look at the front page of Google you’ll see that all the results are slightly different and you need to try and cater to that.
For more help visit our blog: